The “new” Old Dutch Tavern combines the best of old and new, classy and casual. Its newly restored dining room boasts original details such as a tin ceiling and sprawling oak bar alongside modern touches like flatscreen TVs and a no-smoking environment. On the menu, find everything from wings and burgers to strip steaks and salmon. And beer aficionados will fall in love with the Old Dutch’s deep selection of European and domestic microbrews, including local favorite Second Shift Brewing and Colorado standouts Odell and Avery. View Beer List.
Visit The Tavern’s Facebook Page!
Washington’s newest hotel is now open and accepting reservations! Located on the two floors above the street-level tavern, the Old Dutch Hotel features a modern boutique environment within a historical building and town. The fully renovated 14-room hotel includes:
- Single-Bed Rooms (1 Queen or 1 King) and Double-Bed Rooms (2 Queens)
- Adjoining Rooms
- Flatscreen HDTVs
- Fully Accessible Building
- Conference/Meeting Room
- All Non-Smoking Environment
- 24-Hour On-Site Staff
- On-Site Dining in Downstairs Tavern
- Walking Distance to Riverfront, Amtrak Station and Downtown Shopping
- Hotel Gift Certficates Available Online, in Person, or by Phone
- Tavern Gift Certficates Available in Person or by Phone only
Perfect for out-of-town wedding guests, visiting friends or family or business travelers. Call 636.390.4400 for rates or make a reservation online!.